All traders opening an account with Ren Capital Global are obliged to pass the verification procedure. It includes the provision of personal documents of a trader to confirm his identity and place of residence.
The Ren Capital Global company checks all the data to avoid any possible complications in the future during trading. We guarantee the safe storage and high-end encryption of your personal details.
The list of the documents required for the trader’s account verification includes:
1. Documents that prove the client’s identity:
- photo of a valid driving license (the front and the back sides);
- residence permit or Foreigner Registration Card (the front and the back sides);
- photo of a valid civil passport (the two-page spread with the photo) or an identity card (the front and the back sides).
2. Documents that confirm the client’s place of residence:
- photo of your utility bills (electricity, phones, gas, etc.) over the past three months;
- photo of the bank statement, or any other official document, confirming your address valid over the past three months.
Please note that Ren Capital Global requires only high-quality copies of original and relevant documents.